Monday, March 29, 2010

Beginning of a bloglife

So this is my first. Hopefully not my last. Maybe I can stick with this. Keep it going, and NOT be the serial protagonist that I am known to be. Maybe I'll do it a couple of times and forget I even started it. "Blog" has always been such a dirty word to me. It means evilness and insecurities. Celebrity nonsense and garbage that means nothing to your average person. (or everything depending on what type of person you are).
So I have reasoning for my blog. RECIPES & YUMMY GOODNESS!!!!!
Along with the mandatory daily life blabberings that will include new Spider Valentine info/news and anything else I feel like sharing with the black void that is the internet world.
Feel free to comment with suggestions or recipes of similar nature that have worked for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment